Shopping Cart 0 -- $0.00

112 Scale Deluxe Shabby Chic Bakery With Scented bakery Treats Handmade - OH01QVWBT

• Model: OH01QVWBT
  • 726 Units in Stock

$250.75  $116.28
Save: 54% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.85   reviews [225]

Handmade shabby chic bakery counter crafted from real wood. The bakery counter is filled with delicious bakery treats all handmade from polymer clay. You will receive a tray of assorted cupcakes, a tray of assorted donuts, macarons, sugar cookies, heart shaped cherry pie, paper plates,cutlery, linens and more! Every thing you see here is included even the accessories. It even comes scented! This counter is perfect for your 1:12 scale dollhouse, miniature bakery, Blythe or barbie doll. *Little details* *Measures approximately 5 inches in length and 2 inches in width *Optional scent *Custom treat and color options available *Treats come unglued *Display case comes with a plastic cover (see white counter) *Comes gift wrapped in a beautiful white box with a pink ribbon and shipping confetti (see picture) *Please note this is a dollhouse collectible item with small parts and is not recommended for small children Reviews from our happy customers: Must-buy! Nothing makes me more happy than to see my daughter happy. We discovered Decadent Minis at the Stonestown Galleria Mall in San Francisco. My daughter was enamored with the bakery counter, but didn't tell me until we were home :) We did walk away with the gummy bear necklace, so cute and smelled yummy. I reached out to the owner, and she graciously made the bakery available on-line for me to buy for my daughter's birthday. The packaging was beautiful, filled with extra goodies, and a personal letter to my daughter wishing her happy birthday. Icing on the cake? Shipping was quick! Each piece is crafted by hand, and you can't put a price tag on art like this. The owner cares about its customers, not just the business. -Rochelle & Alisha

112 Scale Deluxe Shabby Chic Bakery With Scented bakery Treats Handmade - OH01QVWBT

thayerbusinesssynageva